Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lee Allen - "Settle Down"

So, here I have been in Nashville for a few years, chasing the dream, living the reality...and along the way, I get the awesome opportunity to see those close to me move up the ladder of the music business. And of course, my eyes and ears are wide open to learn from them as they make their way into this new world. I've already been able to watch friends showcase for labels, get label deals, get pub deals, songs cut, songs going number 1, and more...Pretty exciting!

Well, the newest member of this list is my dear Johnathan Hepner and his friend, Drew Davis. They have written a song for a new country artist, Lee Allen! Actually, they've written 2 songs...and this first one, "Settle Down" is now on the radio!! So...do me a HUGE favor, check out Lee, Johnathan and Drew...go to iTunes, have a listen, leave Lee and the boys a little love by writing a review of the song, and call your local radio station and request "Settle Down" by Lee Allen!!! Ok, that's not a lot to ask, right? :)

Here's the link to Lee on iTunes

Here are some other links you should check out...why? How about - for me? :)
Johnathan Hepner & Drew Davis

Thanks everyone!!!


No comments: