Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Making of Saricorn Intro

My life has been a struggle between what I really want to do (jump up and scream and be heard and do something wild and crazy), what I probably should do, what I feel others want me to do, and what I want to do for everyone else. Now, let me first say, I have a wonderful life. I know there are so many out there who don't have as much as I have, and I am fully aware of my blessings, and am truly thankful for all of them. I have a great family, friends, experiences, etc....but I think that we all have struggles and demons we deal with throughout our entire lives. This is just my story....

So, you ask, what is "Saricorn"? Well, I was born and raised in Saratoga Springs, NY and I'm a Capricorn. They say we all grow into our astrological sign...and I'm believing this to be true.
My next album is titled this, for the reason that I am learning and growing along the way, and am becoming who I am supposed to be. Saricorn is about where I came from and who I am becoming.

These posts will be about my discovery of who Johanna really is. And the way I am learning all of these things is through my musical journey. So, this is the intro to the beginning of many posts - all about this journey in Nashville. And maybe it can also help someone out who is wanting to get into the music business. Not that I know everything, but this is all about what I have learned along the way....

Making Saricorn...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your blogs. Mark